6.24.2011

just a couple reasons why summer is awesome

It hasn't even been a whole week yet and I'm already loving summer.
  1. I wake up and don't know what day it is.
  2. I take walks in the rain and splash in the puddles.
  3. I have already established my late night TV schedule (Family Guy at 11, Whose Line at 12)
  4. Shorts. All day erryday.
  5. Pool parties and artsy pictures. More on that later.
  6. Food. Ice cream, chicken fingers, steak, rice, fish, burgers. YUMYUMYUM
  7. No work. None at alllll. That might be yummier than food. Maybe. 
  8. I'm chilling with my friends so much, I'm going to turn into a popsicle.
  9. The ice cream truck is back.
  10. Muziks.
  11. Building forts in basements. Best idea ever.
I'm going to try and catch up on blogging, sorry for lack of posts. I'm lazy. You love it.

1 comment: