7.31.2011

thoughts on tumblr

To tumble or not to tumble?

That is my question as of late.

I know I posted a rant a while ago, expressing my hatred for Tumblr. I still do hate it; Tumbling is the new, hip hobby. Girls in my grade have Tumblrs so they can seem deep and artistic and meaningful and talk about their self-destructive behaviors.

Not to sound like a hipster, but I hate how mainstream Tumblr is. I hate how everyone has one, and everybody thinks they are the shit because they repost pictures of sparkly nails or girls with rainbow fishtails.

That said, I find there is something alluring about Tumblr. In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been blogging recently. Most of it is pure laziness, but part of it is the fact I don't care very much for Blogspot and it takes a lot of...effort.

Then again, I don't want to be a conformist.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. tumblr is fun for finding ridiculously funny things about like, your favorite tv shows and stuff, so i personally like tumblr as a type of twitter with pictures/gifs

    ReplyDelete