4.17.2011

fabulous & flawed (day 19)

I'm on a roll.

Day 19: Disrespecting your parents.

Well, this isn't actually a question. It's not even a complete statement. I'm just going to assume that it means your thoughts on disrespecting your parents and just chug right along here.

When you argue with your parents, it's called disrespect. That's a fact. Using this logic, I disrespect my parents. You disrespect your parents. We all disrespect our parents.

Just because I argue with them doesn't mean I don't appreciate all they do for me. It just means that sometimes we disagree.

My parents are fabulous and flawed. We will never be on the same page regarding boys or strapless dresses, but that doesn't mean I love them any less.

1 comment:

  1. Jeez my blog challenge got lost somewhere on day 4...

    ReplyDelete