4.13.2011

random thoughts

This is going to be a post filled with random thoughts on random things. Wednesdays are my reorganization days.

First, I kinda forgot to post one of my lovely little top ten lists yesterday. Oops.

Second, you should all check out my friend Sophie's blog(s). She has a tumblr version and a blogspot version and I lurk on them both to an embarrassing extent. She's a pretty and sarcastic dork, her writing makes you smile and I love her.

Third, I posted a poll because I was bored and promptly forgot about it. Question: Who would win in a fight? Options: Batman, The Rugrats, Charlie Sheen and Lady Gaga. Winners: Lady Gaga & Batman. They tied. Charlie Sheen got one vote and The Rugrats got none.

Fun fact: You know that scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off when the sister gets dragged to the police station because she's semi-physcotic and then starts making out with that druggie in the reception area? That druggie was a teenage Charlie Sheen. The irony is fantastic.

Two more days till break. I need it badly. Can you tell?

On a more serious note, a girl named Alice died of cancer yesterday. She was seventeen and went to school with a friend of mine. Although the circumstances are different, it reminds me very much of the Jake Borson ordeal that my own school endured earlier this year, so I send love to Alice, her memory and all of her friends who are currently suffering.

Stay classy, San Franciso.

1 comment:

  1. to alice,her smile, and her never dying flame. you are sorely missed, greatly celebrated, and will live on forever. look for the light shining up towards you tomorrow when we walk with candles in your memory. we cannot even begin to shine as brightly as you did and will for eternity. rest peacefully, you have finally won this fight and it can't bring you down any longer. Your strength, beauty, and everlasting good attitude are more inspiring than you ever could've imagined.

    ReplyDelete