5.29.2011

the airborne toxic event

Story time!

My beloved brother and I were sitting in the parking lot of Stop&Shop while the mothership was buying emergency ice cream for our uncle's birthday. Digression: my brother is pretty awesome, and we always have our bonding moments in cars. Once we just sat in our car in the driveway and talked for two hours. Love my foolish brother.

Anyways, we were listening to Radio 92.9 (arguably the best station in the Boston area. The commercials are like two words long, literally) and the radio announcer is like "New music--The Airborne Toxic Event--Changing." Of course, with a band name like that, the broski and I burst into giggles.

"Tess, this is going to be the greatest jam on Earth."

"Oh, I know."

But then it was actually a really awesome song, and when I looked it up later, it had a really awesome video.

So, yup, music geeks unite!

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of how your stories, even if they're super short, always have a defined plot to them. Mine all come out and sound like a five year old's attempt at a research paper.

    ReplyDelete