2.09.2011

needham high

In light of recent events at my school, I am an emotional wreck. I'm still trying to figure out how and what I am feeling, as well as how I should cope. I can't tell you how I feel about Jake Borson or anything else that's happened this week (and trust me, plenty has) because I don't know myself.

That said, I wanted to express how much I love my school. I do not love school, in general (who does?) but I love my school. Every last one of my classmates--those I know and those I don't--spent the day grieving, comforting and remembering. There was a special, student-run meeting in the cafeteria to plan something in remembrance of him. Tragedy has brought our community together, and it has made me realize and appreciate how lucky I am to be a Rocket.

Needham High is a beautiful building...









...but the thing that makes my school special are the caring people that spend their days there.

We're going to get through this.

Iloveyouall ♥

[the pictures in this post actually belong to me. courtesy of photo class]

2 comments:

  1. stylistic blog, touching message. props

    Alexis Avila, Founder of Prepped & Polished, LLC

    ReplyDelete