2.01.2011

pointing out the obvious (day 12)

My day in bullets! How exciting (not)...

  • overslept for half an hour, much to parental chagrin
  • threw on some rag-tag outfit featuring my favorite over-sized sweatpants
  • inhaled air for breakfast, followed by some mint gum
  • enjoyed my long block English and Photo classes
  • learned that LifeSavers have 2 grams of protein per serving
  • roamed around the cafeteria and ate other people's food.
  • took on the role of "gum dealer" in bio
  • struggled and slacked through Spanish and gym
  • admired slash complained about the snow, inspected sweatshirt and friend's sleeves for perfectly shaped snowflakes
  • took numerous excursions to drop off said friends, shovel some old woman's driveway and attempt to buy iTunes gift card at CVS.
  • helped little brother with his multiplication homework
  • procrastinated doing homework by blogging. Story of my life.
  • found out tomorrow is a snow day and proceeded to thank Jesus in a loud manner.
Hey, I've told you before. I gots a mundane life. Putting it into bullets doesn't make it any less boring, it just makes it bulleted. You're welcome in advance for the pointing out the obvious lesson.

More snow tomorrow, enjoy it. MWAH.

1 comment:

  1. I basically stopped doing my 30 day challenge because the concept of bulletting my entire day scares the crap out of me.

    Maybe I'll try it on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete