2.15.2011

top ten stress relievers

Another stressful week this time around. Friday cannot come soon enough.

  • MUSIC. Honestly don't know what I'd do without music. See my de-stress playlist on the playlist tab.
  • FRIENDS. iloveallofthemtodeath.
  • CUPCAKES. Already ate one.
  • MASSAGES. I have back problems, so I bully my little sister into rubbing my back. Damn my fifteen pound backpack.
  • MOVIES. Preferably classic Disney.
  • NAIL POLISH. I'm thinking green.
  • PILLOWS. It's weird that I hug mine, right?
  • HUGS. 'Nuff said.
  • TAYLOR SWIFT. Because she has this weird obsession with me and lives in my head...
  • RETAIL THERAPY. I went online window shopping. I want this and this.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to comment on all of this. Cause you know, I love you,

    1. I've been listening to mine all day. Its that kind of week.

    2. I love you to death

    3. Thinking brownies and ice cream

    4. Damn you 35 pound back back? That I carry around all day? Lets get massages together

    5. Preferably classic chic flick

    6. Thinking bright red cause I need to be FIERCE (ya that what happens when i'm stressed)

    7. Ummm... twin much?

    8. Agreed

    9. She stalks you too????

    10. I convinced my mommy to take me shopping. She bought me something for the first time in 2 years.... wowzers.

    SORRY FOR THE RANDOMNESS

    ReplyDelete