3.12.2011

my awesome shirt and my awesome school

Yesterday was Make A Statement Day and quite frankly, it kicked ass.

Here's a picture of mine, courtesy of Ari (also, go check out the picture of her shirt. I am beyond impressed--it's mad artsy and she wrote out a three paragraph quote on the back)



Some of my favorites included...

"We have guided missiles and misguided men."

"Fear builds walls. Walls build fear."

"A laugh is a smile that bursts."

"Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful."

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."

"We don't stop laughing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop laughing."

"Playing in the rain is worth catching a cold."

I also gave three thousand respect points to anyone with a quote from Albus Dumbledore, as well as all of the shirts that said "JGB Forever" in memory of Jake Borson.

Awesome words, awesome shirts, awesome people and an awesome school. So much love.

1 comment:

  1. "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."

    BAHAHA. my ex did that for masd sophomore year. :)

    ReplyDelete