3.03.2011

storms and sunlight

Hey. No, I didn't forget about this here lil' old blog. I've just been very sluggish this past week, due to the fact that February vacation, although wonderful, was too damn short.

Over break, I slept in until noon, painted my friend's room "patriot" blue, ate way too much pizza, watched two scary movies, did a lot of hugging, got hooked on How I Met Your Mother and Stumbleupon and stayed home alone overnight for the first time. This all sounds quite eventful, but it certainly didn't feel that way. February has a way of making everything less fun, which is why I'm wicked glad it's now March.

March has spring and storms and sidewalks and sunlight and St. Patrick's Day and I have the feeling that these will cure my case of seasonal depression. I love the snow, but I'm sick of it. I want the spring. I want the summer. Summer is love.

Here are my two favorite summer songs. I know it's early, but I cannot wait :)



Happy Thursdaayyy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are the first person I've met who likes the month of March. WOWZA. I always suffer from March blahs the moooost.

    DAYLIGHT. my fave. lahv it.

    ReplyDelete