1.23.2011

lalalalipstick--a photo session

So you may remember from my 30 interesting facts post that I write on my mirrors with red lipstick. Today I picked new phrases to scrawl onto my mirrors with L'Oreal True Red, and felt inclined to test out Ari's that-would-be-cute-to-photograph theory. So I grabbed my mother's generic Nikon digital camera and the lipstick...

and my trusty old iPod...


and had a little photo sesh. I should have been doing homework, but procrastination got the best of me, as usual...hence, pictures of flashes and lalalalipstick :)


Line from Dollhouse by Priscilla Renea...great dance song


(raaandom)



this one's my favorite. Lyric from the song by Florence + The Machine. 

I took like twenty pictures, but these three are the best. Pitiful, I know, since the quality's terrible and they're just not good, period, but just something I thought I'd try out on a lazy Sunday night and take a break from the sometimes-stuffy and tad pompous posts that I've been writing lately.

Oh, right. New term starts tomorrow...it would probably be a good idea to look up my schedule now, wouldn't it? 

2 comments: