1.12.2011

t-swift jam sesh

During a very intense English essay study sesh over apples and peanut butter, my friend and I got into a deep discussion about Taylor Swift and how her songs have the annoying tendency to get stuck in your head slash describe your life perfectly. As she put it, "who do you sing this too? There's always someone in your head you sing to."

Hence, a post full of Taylor Swift songs and the people I sing them too.

~Long Live~

I sing this to brother numero uno, who played harcore pretend with me and our plentiful stuffed animals all through the '90s.


~Last Kiss~

I cried the first time I heard this. Taylor Swift REALLY needs to stop living in my head. If you know me, you know who I sing this too, and even if you don't, I'm sure you can guess.



~Better Than Revenge~

T-Swift goes hardcore. I won't even bother saying who I sing this to...


~I Heart Question Mark~

Another song directed at the recipent of Last Kiss, but more upbeat and fun. Cheers me up :)


~I'd Lie~


To a family friend I used to like and know too well...



~Fifteen~

Is it bad I sing this to myself? 



~I'm Only Me When I'm With You~

This one's for my best friend, the girl I know so well sometimes we don't even have to talk to each other. love you girlie :)



Aaaaand that concludes my little Taylor Swift jam sesh. Enjoy the snow, lovelies. MWAH.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Taylor Swift. Her concert last June was superb, and I'm so bummed I didn't buy tickets for the one this June (but I wasn't sure where my senior summer plans were going to take me, so I didn't want to buy $90 tickets for a concert I might not be around for)

    My favorites from her new album are Sparks Fly and Back to December. Sooo goood.

    I realize I've been commenting on most of your posts. Yes, I did read through your entire blog. I hope I didn't wear out my welcome! I love your blog. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no, not at all! I appreciate it very much, thank you. I love your blog too--you're an excellent photographer!

    ReplyDelete