1.27.2011

where it's at (day 11)

Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first ten songs that pop up.

Easy enough. Lovelovelove my music, although since I'm into artists and bands few people have heard of, you probably don't love it as much. Give it a chance, though. Little-heard music is where it's at :)

  1. Maybe by Ingrid Michaelson--it's crazy catchy and soothing, shown to me by a fellow music nerd with slightly different taste.
  2. American Honey by Lady Antebellum...same deep soul country music that made them famous with "Need You Now". Literally sounds like musical honey.
  3. Must Have Done Something Right by Relient K...that song you dance around your room to.
  4. Capri by Colbie Caillat...one of my favorite lullabies.
  5. Dragons by The Workday Release...silky voices and pretty lyrics. Gosh I love them
  6. Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Fray...it's on the oldish side (relatively speaking) but I just love the chorus.
  7. My First Kiss by 3OH!3 ft. Ke$ha...it's sososo catchy, albeit overplayed and generic.
  8. I Just Can't Wait To Be King from The Lion King. Don't tell me you don't love this song.
  9. Look After You by The Fray...one of my favorite love songs. Heartbreaking and soothing at the same time.
  10. Should've Said No by T-Swift...the preamble to "Better Than Revenge".
Aaaannd scene. I'm off to finish shoveling. We're running out of places to put the damn snow.

1 comment:

  1. Every day I spend with you is a new best day of my life :)

    also

    I LOVE 'Look After You' <3

    ReplyDelete