1.13.2011

whip cream, shooting stars & red lipstick (day 6)

Today I'm supposed to write 30 interesting facts about myself, which should be a challenge because I don't find myself very interesting. But here goes.

1. My room has a ghost. His name is George.
2. I can recite the movie The Parent Trap word for word.
3. I name inanimate objects constantly--my phone is Stella, my laptop is Fiona and my iPod is Lexie.
4. I like whip cream more than ice cream.
5. I have one ring I always wear and the features are starting to rub off.
6. I adore photography, but I do not have a decent camera.
7. I have never been on a plane.
8. I am addicted to Dunkin' Donuts beverages.
9. I did not have a bedroom door for seven months.
10. I am an Irish dancer, and I love it.
11. I tried to run away when I was eight. It didn't work.
12. Two of my best friends are listed as ICE contacts in my phone, because I trust them that much.
13. I have seen two shooting stars in my life. One wish came true, the other probably won't.
14. I make wishes at 11:11, on stars, on baby dandelions, on birthday candles.
15. I like sitting on the floor.
16. Grammar mistakes are my pet peeve.
17. I like listening to trains and planes--it's soothing.
18. I went through a Titanic phase in the second grade, and it made me a walking dictionary on the ship (it was 882 feet, 9 inches long).
19. I memorized all the presidents at age eight because I saw some girl on Oprah do it.
20. Words cannot express how badly I want to drive.
21. Toy Story 3 made me cry.
22. I am the maternal friend--I yell at my friends to get off Facebook and study, I make them eat lunch and brush their teeth, etc.
23. I put salt on nearly everything I eat. It'll probably kill me eventually.
24. Despite not driving, I really like being a frosh. Frosh is fun to say :)
25. When I talk too fast or get angry, or when I'm saying prayers, I speak in an affected Boston accent.
26. I can only write in Mead 3-Subject spiral notebooks with blue pen.
27. I have a birthmark on my knee shaped like a turtle.
28. Fenway Park is one of my favorite places in the world.
29. I write on my mirror with red lipstick.
30. I procrastinate terribly.

Sheesh. That took a while.

1 comment:

  1. 3. I wish I could do this. I'm always afraid that 1) people will judge me, 2) I'll get tired of the name and abandon the item itself.

    6. Take photo. Get a camera. It's worth it.

    24. Rumor has it frosh should not be allowed to call themselves frosh. Hmm.

    26. God I love this one. Neuroses are the best.

    29. That is cute and probably really fun to take pictures of. Refer back to my comment on #6.


    I really like this 30 day thing and I would try it out, I'm just not sure how I would deal with topics like the suicidal one (not something I want to publicize?) or even the first one since it could get awkward because "he" reads my blog...? Hmm.

    Hope you enjoyed your double snow day!

    ReplyDelete